Prepare a strategic plan to address issues pertaining to network growth, nurse staffing, resource management, and patient satisfaction.
|Health Organization Evaluation|
Research a health care organization or network that spans several states with in the United States (United Healthcare, Vanguard, Banner Health, etc.). Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the health care needs of citizens in the next decade.
Prepare a 1,000-1,250 word paper that presents your assessment and proposes a strategic plan to ensure readiness. Include the following:
- Describe the health care organization or network.
- Describe the organization’s overall readiness based on your findings.
- Prepare a strategic plan to address issues pertaining to network growth, nurse staffing, resource management, and patient satisfaction.
- Identify any current or potential issues within the organizational culture and discuss how these issues may affect aspects of the strategic plan.
- Propose a theory or model that could be used to support implementation of the strategic plan for this organization. Explain why this theory or model is best.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
THE ORGANIZATION I WORK FOR IS HINDS HOSPICE IN FRESNO CALIFORNIA , PLEASE CHOOSE HINDS HOSPICE FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT . THIS IS A HOSPICE AGENCY , PLEASE GOOGLE AND LEARN THEIR MISSION. THIS IS FOR PATIENTS WHO ARE DYING OR TERMINALLY ILL , THE GOAL IS TO MANAGE SYMPTOMS PROVIDE SUPPORT TO PATIENTS AND FAMILIES
THEY HAVE FREE ANGLE BABIES PROGRAM , CENTER FOR GRIEF AND HEALING TO PROVIDE BEREAVEMENT SERVICES
PLEASE SEE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS
Read Chapter 5 in Nursing Leadership and Management: Leading and Serving.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!